What type of information do we collect?
How do we collect information?
We collect the information you share with us through email, website subscription or by contacting us. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, contact number, and email address. If you chose not to share this information during an online transaction, it will not be shared with us. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To keep you updated about our projects through our email and newsletters.
2. To provide you with ongoing assistance and technical support for donations, memberships or subscription.
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service- related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non- personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors’ personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We usually communicate to our supporters who have provided their contact information through email or social media only. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account/payment, to troubleshoot problems with your donation/account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
You can view our cookies policy for further details.
How can your site visitors’ withdraw their consent?